|Apr. 14th, 2006 02:11 pm Temp Grey's Anatomy Community|
Figured I'd follow the lead of some of the other posters/mods here and start a LJ for our Grey's Anatomy fans to discuss the show until FF comes back. If anyone's interested, feel free to join in here...http://community.livejournal.com/gacomm/profile .1 comment - Leave a comment
Hope to see you all there...;)
~Christy (mod of Grey's Anatomy/OT)
|Jul. 15th, 2004 01:19 am|
Saw this on dizzy dia's journal and just had to nab it, so here I go...Leave a comment
Child of the 90's Meme
BOLD things you have done
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies. -- God, I used to love that show.
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer. Can't touch this, bebbeh.
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen.
*15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school.
16. You played the game "MASH".
17. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it.
18. L.A. Gear.
19. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten.
20. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
21. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
22. You wanted to be a Goonie.
23. You ever wore flourescent clothing.
24. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.
25. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
26. You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
27. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
29. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts.
28. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence.
30. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
31. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up.
32. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets.
33. You owned a pair of jelly sandals.
34. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
35. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"
36. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
37. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip 'n' Slide.
38. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
39. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's.
41. You remember Popples.
42. "Don't worry, be happy."
43. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights.
44. You wore socks scrunched down.
45. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK".
46. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players.
47. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies.
48. You knew what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
49. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies.
50. You thought Doogie Howser was hot.
51. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac. -- I actually used to own the talking Alf doll. His mouth, eyebrows, and ears moved. The funniest thing though, is that this would happen no matter what tape you put in him, the ones that came with him, or anything else. *ROTFLMAO*
52. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool.
53. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class.
54. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - "YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME".
55. You played and or collected "Pogs"
56. You used to pretend that you could transform into a Power Ranger.
This makes me feel old in a way...not to mention a serious walk down memory lane...*sigh*
|Apr. 9th, 2004 12:01 am Tarot Card|
Circle of Life
|Friends and enemies join hands and dance 'round the Circle of Life.
|Divinatory Meanings: It is a card explaining life in it's most basic form. It signifies how all people are bound together by the things that all mankind have shared since the dawn of time.
Its hidden meaning is that the world is not complete without both good and bad.
|Reversed: Separation, segregation, loneliness, loss
Make your own LiveJournal Tarot Card!
Brought to you by crossfire
Leave a comment
|Aug. 23rd, 2003 12:56 am Not sure...|
where this is going...just testing...*sigh*Leave a comment